NEWS AND MEDIA
The latest news and media coverage from Kanguru and red kangaroo beverages
Kanguru ambassador Richard Thompson has announced his intention to compete in Ultra Triathlon 2022, and attempt to not only beat his world record but smash it by completing the 515km ensurance event...
Kanguru announces new Ambassador partnership with Ultraman World Champion and World Record Holder Richard Thompson
With a 10km swim, a 420km bike ride and then and 84km, double-marathon run over three days, Richard Thompson smashed the world record in 2017. As if that’s not enough, Richard runs his own business...
- June 4 - Australian canned botanical infusion drink goes on sale in South Korea (The Canmaker)
- May 28 - Kanguru launches in South Korea (press release)
- May 28 - Global Boost for Wellness Drink (The Bulletin)
- May 28 - Kanguru Launch into South Korea (C-Store)
- May 28 - Aussie Vitality Drink launches in South Korea (@aumanufacturing)
- May 28 - Aussie Vitality Drink launches in South Korea (The Lead South Australia)
- May 28 - Adelaide Born Vitality Drink Hops onto Korean Shelves (INDaily)
- May 28 - Aussie Functional Beverage Hops into South Korea
- May 28 - Vitality drink Kanguru hops straight into 24,000 South Korean stores as local beverage eyes international market (Smart Company)